Risk Management for Biotech Companies in Clinical Trials
In this episode, the second of a three-part series, Alex Watt, Global Head for Biotech Integrated Laboratory Solutions and Alan Wookey, Global Head of Companion Diagnostics discuss how to manage both scientific and operational risk in clinical trials for biotech companies.
Looking at risk as uncertainty reveals not only threats to project timelines but also opportunities to take a new approach.
Alex and Alan talk about:
- How different risks are evaluated and prioritized and the processes put in place to mitigate and/or respond to those risks if they occur.
- What sponsors can do to reduce the risks for their study.
- How Q2 Solutions' in-house scientific and regulatory expertise ensure that your data are compliant to global regulations.
You can learn more at q2labsolutions.com/biotech
- Listen to the first episode in this series — 3 Things to Consider in Preparation for Your Biotech Testing or Trial
- Listen to the first episode in this series — Flexible Approaches for Biotech Companies in Clinical Trials