Flexible Approaches for Biotech Companies in Clinical Trials
With fewer people covering more roles with less specialization and novel therapeutics with unique testing requirements, the needs of small biotech companies in clinical trials are different from larger sponsors.
In this episode, Alex Watt, Global Head for Biotech Integrated Laboratory Solutions and Mona Henderson, Director of Laboratory Network Solutions (both at Q2 Solutions) discuss how our dedicated biotech teams focus specifically on the unique needs of those customers.
Alex and Mona cover:
- Operational strategy, from supply chain to data management
- The role of LNS in contracting and managing specialty, third-party labs
- Collaboration with our parent company, IQVIA
- and Adapting to evolving customer strategies
You can learn more at q2labsolutions.com/biotech.
- Listen to the first episode in this series – 3 Things to Consider in Preparation for Your Biotech Testing or Trial
- Listen to the second episode in this series – Risk Management for Biotech Companies in Clinical Trials