Meeting the demands of today’s drug, device and diagnostics development environment requires a next generation service provider. When looking for a long-term central laboratory solution, it’s important to find a partner that can accommodate your needs across a broad range of central lab services. Q2
Solutions helps sponsors enable laboratory testing in global clinical trials by providing specimen collection kits, a courier network, a biorepository, plus project management and data management. With extensive scientific expertise and industry leading capabilities in lab services, biomarkers
, companion diagnostics
, esoteric testing, high quality data and analytics
, as well as global logistics and specimen management
Solutions helps biotech and pharmaceutical companies meet their development needs.
Solutions for your most complex challenges
Because the challenges faced by our clients are unique, one-size-fits- all solutions simply don’t work. This is why we offer solutions specifically designed and tailored to the needs of each client. Our customized solutions are powered by:
- Global testing services including anatomic pathology, flow cytometry, immunoassay, safety testing, access to an extensive test menu, and the ability to collaborate on developing customized tests
- Harmonized processes with clinical data management for full-service integration
- Expertise to develop a fit-for-purpose biomarker discovery and development strategy based on knowledge and experience, mitigating risks for improved clinical outcomes
- Early engagement scientific specialists for feasibility and methods review, assessment of regulatory requirements (e.g. IVD vs CLIA validation), and application of best practices for global scale-up and deployment
- Scientific acumen and resources to supplement and enhance your internal capabilities
- Quality from sample collection to lab data management solutions
- Strategic operation models customized to integrate all your data, biosample tracking and storage needs with easy-to-use technology platforms that enable result reporting and trial oversight
Integrated scientific and operational delivery
Testing accuracy and efficiency are crucial, but you also need the value and insight that comes from close collaboration with a seasoned team of scientists
and project managers
, who understand the scientific and medical challenges of your protocol and can help you reach your goals on time and within budget.
Each of our laboratories delivers excellence through our six-sigma quality systems encompassing harmonized processes, instrumentation, tests and reagents, and integrated LIMS systems.
Our solutions are flexible, drawing from our deep scientific expertise and far-reaching global network. We can help you meet the unique turnaround times and stability requirements of every protocol and ensure quality from sample collection to data delivery. Core central laboratory solutions include:
Optimized global network
We have the world’s largest network of CAP-accredited central labs and partner with you to make the study process a collaborative and seamless effort. Laboratories locations are:
- Argentina – Buenos Aires
- Brazil – San Paulo
- China – Beijing, Shanghai
- India – Mumbai
- Japan – Tokyo
- UK – Edinburgh
- Singapore – Singapore
- South Africa – Pretoria
- United States – Atlanta, GA; Valencia and San Juan Capistrano, CA; Teterboro, NJ
Learn more about how our central laboratory services
meet customer needs.
Central Lab Services Partner for Success
Solutions brings together scientific expertise, proven methods and innovative technologies
to help customers turn clear insights into confident decisions. Biopharma customers – including all of the top 30 largest biopharmaceutical companies, as well as innovative emerging biopharma and biotech, medical device, diagnostic companies and CROs – trust us for providing not only high-quality testing, but also accurate, quality data and analytics to shape better outcomes.
Let’s improve human health together
to learn more about Q2
Solutions' global central labs.
Learn more about our capabilities including our end-to-end biomarker services
, assay development
and biospecimen management services