Managing Sample Data from Vendors
Best Practices for Clinical Trials
Most clinical trials involve a variety of laboratory vendors and CROs to provide services during the course of the study. Disparity in how each vendor handles, tracks and reports its data can present a challenge.
In this episode, Barbara Nagaraj, Senior IT Architect at BioFortis, a Q2 Solutions company, describes those challenges and how to mitigate them by asking the right questions in advance.
Barbara talks about:
- The need to harmonize data moving between systems
- How to approach vendors of different sizes and capabilities
- The best time to engage a vendor about data management
- Questions to be answered in negotiations
- A success story that saves a lot of time and effort
To learn more, visit www.q2labsolutions.com/labmatrix