3 Things to Consider in Preparation for Your Biotech Testing or Trial
In this podcast, the first of a three-part series, Alex Watt (Global Head for Biotech Integrated Laboratory Solutions at Q2 Solutions) talks about how biotech companies can best prepare for clinical trials with a clinical testing laboratory.
- Understand your analytical needs - What services are needed to implement the study design?
- Data - How will the data generated be used?
- Sample logistics and supply chain - How does sample move to analysis and final destination?
Alex goes in depth on each of these and highlights a number of items that may be overlooked and cause delays as well as what is an appropriate lead time to begin conversations with your clinical testing laboratory to meet your company's objectives.
You can learn more at q2labsolutions.com/biotech.
- Listen to the second episode in this series – Risk Management for Biotech Companies in Clinical Trials
- Listen to the third episode in this series – Flexible Approaches for Biotech Companies in Clinical Trials