Measurement of residual disease is one of the most reliable predictors of treatment outcomes for leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma.
Download this insight brief
to discover the 8 components of an effective Minimal Residual Disease (MRD) test and explore the comparison of measurement approaches for MRD testing, such as:
- Multicolor flow cytometry
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
Solutions offers deep scientific and technical expertise to ensure continued developments in MRD testing. Download our insight brief to learn more about how Q2
Solutions is further positioning MRD as a tool to improve patient care in oncology.
Meet the Authors:
- Mark Edinger, Scientific Advisor, Flow Cytometry
- Victor Weigman, Ph.D., Director, Translational Genomics
- Patrick Hurban, Ph.D. Senior Director and Global Head, Translational Genomics
- Alan Wookey, Global Science Lead, Companion Diagnostics & Scientific Advisor, Oncology
- Franklin Sederat, MD MSc, Director of Hematopathology
- Patrice Hugo, MD, Chief Scientific Officer