Solutions understands the need for effective employee health screening for South African organizations, not only to stay in compliance with current regulations, but to maintain the health of your company’s greatest asset – your employees.
From years of conducting clinical trials across Africa we have developed deep expertise within HIV and TB testing that we have applied to our screening services. Q2
Solutions has combined this deep therapeutic expertise in TB and HIV, a robust logistics network, quality focused staff, and our leading-edge analytics platform to provide corporations in South Africa accurate, timely and easily accessible health screening results.
Our flagship clinical trial infectious disease lab in Pretoria, South Africa, operates at some of the highest global safety and quality standards established today. Our focus on quality means you can have the utmost confidence in the results to make key decisions that affect your employees’ health.
- Biosafety level 3 lab
- College of American Pathologists Laboratory Accreditation Program (CAP LAP) Accredited
- ISO 15189 Certified
- ISO 14001 Certified
- 99% on-time rate for samples requiring a 48-hour turnaround
Learn more about our employee health screening in South Africa by downloading our brochure
or contacting sales
Read some of the latest thinking on tuberculosis and other infectious diseases from our thought leaders:
- What Does the Global Tuberculosis Biopharmaceutical Market Need to Grow? by Ayaskant Pany, MD
- A Super Battle Against Superbugs: Developing an Effective Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis Research Strategy by Ayaskant Pany, MD
- Waging War of TB by Ayaskant Pany, MD
- Vaccines for Ebola by Wayne R. Hogrefe, Ph.D.