Immuno-Oncology Scientific Symposium
Laboratory Considerations for Immuno-Oncology (I-O) and Companion Diagnostics (CDx) Development
Shanghai, China | October 16, 2019 - October 16, 2019 | 13:30 - 17:00 Add to Calendar
About This EventJoin our Chief Scientific Officer, Patrice Hugo, Ph.D., and our team of scientific advisors as they discuss laboratory services solutions for Immuno-Oncology drug and companion diagnostic development. This complimentary I-O scientific symposium will cover current topics and issues around immuno-oncology, and will include an integrated session between a panel of experts and the audience.
- Laboratory Considerations for Immuno-Oncology and Companion Diagnostics Development
- Integrating Molecular Profiling into Biomarker Strategy
- Anatomic Pathology for Developing Biomarkers for Immuno-Oncology
- Next Generation Immuno-Oncology Flow Cytometry
- Companion Diagnostics for I-O Clinical Development
- Successful Delivery of IO Biomarkers for Clinical Development in China
Interested in being part of a panel discussion? Contact us here.
Q2 Solutions reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of an individual’s request for attendance.