Immuno-Oncology Scientific Symposium
Laboratory Considerations for Immuno-Oncology (I-O) and Companion Diagnostics (CDx) Development
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, 835 Airport Blvd., Burlingame, California | March 21, 2019 - March 21, 2019 | 14:30 - 18:00 Add to Calendar
About This EventJoin our Chief Scientific Officer, Patrice Hugo, Ph.D., and our team of scientific advisors as they discuss laboratory services solutions for Immuno-Oncology drug and companion diagnostic development. This complimentary I-O scientific symposium, located at the DoubleTree San Francisco Airport hotel (835 Airport Blvd., Burlingame, California), will cover current topics and issues around immuno-oncology, and will include an integrated session between a panel of experts and the audience.
- Laboratory Considerations for Immuno-Oncology and Companion Diagnostics Development
- Anatomic Pathology for Developing Biomarkers for Immuno-Oncology
- Integrating Molecular Profiling into Biomarker Strategy
- Bioanalytical Quantitation and Immunogenicity Testing in Immuno-Oncology Trials
- Next Generation Immuno-Oncology Flow Cytometry
- Panel: Predictive Biomarkers for Immuno-Oncology Clinical Development & Commercial Testing
Interested in being part of a panel discussion? Contact us here.
Q2 Solutions reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of an individual’s request for attendance.