Solutions understands the importance of properly managing your laboratory specimens. Through our experience and logistics expertise, we implement numerous solutions to maintain the highest level of quality from start to finish.
- Bar-code labels for positive specimen identification and tracking at each step
- Receipt and routing under controlled conditions
- Reliable audit trail of sample movement
- Flexibility for multiple sample requirements and workflows
- Experts at each laboratory for global efficiencies and local knowledge at the country, city and site levels
- Best-in-class vendor management program to monitor courier performance and resolve issues quickly
- Strict adherence to International Air Transport Association (IATA) guidelines for packing material and documentation
- Biofortis Biospecimen and Consent Lifecycle Management
For worry-free collection and processing, Q2
Solutions central labs take a proven approach to specimen handling. Through our global network, we share sponsor requirements, best practices and study-specific requirements with all our regional laboratories. Applying the latest knowledge and experience to our global SOPs, we protect the integrity of your laboratory samples and reduce pre-analytic variability.
Solutions handles the incoming specimens and requisitions and processes them upon receipt in the laboratory - seven days a week. Samples are tracked until lab testing is completed or the sample has been assigned a permanent storage location.
Specimen Processing personnel routinely provide feedback to the project management team and notify them of any issues with sites' compliance with the completion of the requisition, specimen collection, and/or proper transportation.
Trust our dedicated sample management and storage team for reliable tracking and storage of your study samples. With access to the advanced analytics and reporting of the Quintiles Infosario® Analytics platform
you can have access to up-to-date sample location information, shipping patterns and sample integrity data in a single view. Our clinical trial logistics allow for prompt, secure delivery of samples – 98–99% on-time performance, ensuring you get accurate, consistent test results within your clinical trial timeline. And through our Biofortis Biospecimen and Consent Lifecycle Management
drive improve clinical trial execution and streamline compliance, while deriving more future value from each sample, potentially improving the operation of subsequent studies.
Learn more about our central labs capabilities including our biomarker
, assay development
and biobanking services.