Solutions puts unsurpassed resources, knowledge and experience in laboratory management to work for you on each clinical trial study. Not only do we give our customers access to one of the broadest test menus in the industry (including novel and proprietary assays), but we provide experienced project management staff to support the highest level of delivery quality. We have seasoned project managers that have experience at managing very large clinical trials, including trials with more than 10,000 subjects. Our team manages 9 million tests annually and have provided laboratory solutions to more than 2,075 clinical studies since 2011.
Serving as the single source of contact, our veteran project managers will keep your study on-time and on-budget. They provide:
- Management of internal and global communications
- Local knowledge and expertise around the world
- Regional support for kits and logistics
- Detailed budget management
- Risk-and-solution focus with a customer service mindset
- Study specific monitoring for proactive oversight of all key parameters
- Proactive study planning and management
Our integrated study management approach includes a proactive and cross-functional management team complemented with your own "self-service" reporting tools to ensure you have the most comprehensive study support and delivery in the industry.
You will work with a highly trained project manager who functions as your single source for information on your central labs tests, simplifying the entire study process and maximizing quality and efficiency.
From study set-up, kit creation, database design and site communication, to sample handling, reporting and database lock, your Q2
Solutions project manager proactively identifies and manages every risk to help ensure you receive consistent, meticulous results when you need them.
Responsive investigator site support enables better performance:
- Multilingual investigator support that provides rapid response to inquiries
- Language line interpreter services in 144 languages
- Streamlined resolution of data clarifications with validity checking to ensure a clean database
- Rapid communication of alerts to clinical investigator sites
- Visit-specific, user-friendly testing kits to ensure appropriate specimen collection
- Secure online portal enables investigators to view and respond to all lab reports and queries
Not only are we committed to ensuring the quality and accuracy of your studies, we’re also dedicated to making the entire process – from startup to timely database lock – seamless and simple for you. Our staff of project management professionals have the experience and expertise to effectively and successfully lead your study.
Learn more about our central labs capabilities including our specimen management
and external lab management services