As the healthcare landscape faces increasing complexities, you need a partner that strives to deliver an optimal customer experience through end-to-end sample management and that implements customer solutions which are cost-competitive and meet quality, delivery and service requirements. Q2
Solutions does this by continuously improving and enhancing processes that employ strict quality standards. Our global teams are empowered to look for innovative ways to address the toughest drug development challenges to ensure our customers’ success in clinical trials, regulatory approvals and new product launches.
|Cutting edge scientific expertise fueling rapid assay development and execution across the breadth of development needs
- Conduct protocol, feasibility and methods review to optimize delivery, cost and TAT
- Assessment of regulatory requirements (e.g. IVD vs CLIA validation) to ensure compliance
- Application of best practices for global scale-up and optimized test and assay deployment
|Integrated execution system that effectively and seamlessly provides quality deployment, performance management, and process excellence through high performance work teams
Quality Management System
Processes and systems
- Drive project delivery on time and within budget while minimizing risk
- Standard, global processes and SOPs across audits, delivery, and training and development support delivery of quality
- Technology to support operational delivery of quality – proactively identify risks and address potential challenges
|The right footprint, right geographies, right systems, and right technologies to deliver top quality services and innovations through a global network of partnerships
- Scientists, PMs, and logistic managers that understand customer needs and local regulatory requirements
- Harmonized processes, instrumentation, tests and reagents, and integrated LIMS systems to support development and regulatory submission goals across the globe
Quality assurance and compliance
Solutions strives towards uncompromising quality in our products, processes and services. Our comprehensive Quality Management System (QMS) is focused on consistently meeting customer requirements and optimizing their satisfaction. Our QMS includes industry regulatory requirements and accreditations such as Good Clinical Practice (GCP), Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), CLIA/CAP, and ISO15189. The QMS helps evaluate adherence to quality standards and ethical behavior, maintain Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) compliance control, and apply lessons learned globally.
|Quality Management System
||Process & Document Managment System
||Quality Issue Management
|Equipment & Facilities
Q2 Solutions is committed to focus on what’s important to customers to meet their quality, cost, delivery and service requirements.