You can trust Q2
Solutions to preserve the integrity of your biospecimens for as long as you need to store them. Robust SOPs guide our operation and contingency planning to ensure the highest standards of biopreservation.
Tailored biobanking solutions
- We have a broad range of biobanking services and technologies to align with your protocol and storage needs
- Storage and tracking at multiple temperature levels
- Freezer monitoring, utilizing automated, calibrated systems with appropriate alarms/alarm escalation
- Rapid response to any alarms to maintain sample integrity
- Proactive, comprehensive edit checks upon receiving biological samples
- Consultation and customized kits for biopsy transportation, receipt, storage and shipment
- Customized implementation to your specifications
- Liquid nitrogen storage available globally
- Long-term storage can handle all sample types, including DNA/RNA samples, and tissue blocks and slides--with full tracking between blocks and slides
With 100,000+ samples shipping every month, we know what it takes to effectively manage your biospecimens
A dedicated team of specimen management and storage personnel with oversight of all storage sample handling, from receipt, to storage, to pull/discard
Global locations including the US, Europe, and Asia
Compliance with security restrictions, to ensure that freezer rooms have limited access
Freezer monitoring, utilizing automated, calibrated systems with appropriate alarms/alarm escalation
Rapid response to any alarms to maintain sample integrity
Clear visibility into your inventory, including real time updates
As part of Q2
Solutions end-to-end services, the Q2
Solutions Biorepository network stores >12M specimens globally at -20°c, -70°c, LN2 (Liquid and Vapor Phase), 2-8°c, 18-24°c (including desiccators). We routinely execute ~5000 outbound shipments per month, with a 40:60 Ad-Hoc /Scheduled split. Our teams regularly manage specimen discards in varying volumes from 1 to 200,000 specimens in a single request.
For worry-free collection and processing, Q2
Solutions central labs take a proven approach to specimen handling. Through our global network, we share sponsor requirements, best practices and study-specific requirements with all our regional laboratories. Applying the latest knowledge and experience to our global SOPs, we protect the integrity of your laboratory samples and reduce pre-analytic variability.
Solutions handles the incoming specimens and requisitions and processes them upon receipt in the laboratory - seven days a week. Samples are tracked until lab testing is completed or the sample has been assigned a permanent storage location.
Specimen Processing personnel routinely provide feedback to the project management team and notify them of any issues with sites' compliance with the completion of the requisition, specimen collection, and/or proper transportation.