Download our immuno-oncology presentation and learn key success factors for harnessing biomarkers in I-O clinical trials for better outcomes. Gain insights into comprehensive, well-defined biomarker strategies to enhance your I-O trial design. Leverage this knowledge to streamline your path to precision medicine and improve patient outcomes.
- Highlights some of the challenges associated with the diverse clinical biomarker requirements of immuno-oncology clinical trials
- Describes how Q2 Solutions’ laboratories have worked with biopharma sponsors to bring key research tools –including anatomic pathology, flow cytometry and genomics –into immuno-oncology clinical trials
- Examines the potential for the development of companion diagnostics
- Linda Robbie, Ph.D., Senior Director, Biomarkers and Global Translational Science Laboratory
- Radha Krishnan, MD Chief Pathologist and Senior Medical Director
- Patrick Hurban, Ph.D. Senior Director and Global Head, Genomic Development/Esoteric Assays
- Alistair J. Watt, Ph.D. Director, Translational Science Laboratory, Europe