Today, measurement of minimal residual disease (MRD) is one of the most reliable predictors of treatment outcomes for leukemia and lymphoma, and myeloma.
There are multiple measurement approaches for MRD testing and key criteria to consider when selecting the right tool for MRD detection.
Download this insight brief to discover what factors make an MRD test most effective plus explore the pros and cons of various MRD measurement approaches.
Meet the Authors:
- Mark Edinger, Director, Scientific Advisor, Flow Cytometry
- Victor Weigman, Director, Translational Genomics
- Patrick Hurban, Scientific Advisor; Senior Director and Global Head, Translational Genomics
- Alan Wookey, Scientific Advisor, Oncology and Companion Diagnostics
- Franklin Sederat, Director of Homatopathology
- Patrice Hugo, Chief Scientific Officer