Association of Molecular Pathology
Visit Q2 Solutions | EA Genomics at booth #1606
Salt Lake City, UT | November 16, 2017 - November 18, 2017 | 08:00 - 17:00 Add to Calendar
About This EventThe AMP annual meeting is a great opportunity to connect with more than 2,000 key decision makers involved in every aspect of molecular diagnostics.
Schedule a meeting with our Genomic experts and learn how our industry-leading genomic services team can help you uncover invaluable insights from your genomic data.
Stop by the Q2 Solutions booth (# 1606) and attend our corporate workshop session and poster presentation to discover how our experience and insights can help you design smarter immuno-oncology studies to avoid obstacles and optimize your path to developing new personalized therapies.
Corporate Workshop Session:
- Session Title: Expanding the latest testing in Immuno-Oncology to the clinic
- Date: Wednesday, November 15th
- Time: 4:00-4:50PM
- Speaker: Victor Weigman, Director, Translational Genomics
- Location: Room 250EF; Calvin L. Rampton Salt Palace Convention Center
- All corporate workshop sessions open to the public
- Date: Friday, November 17th; 2:30-3:30pm
- Poster Number: 148
- Poster Title: +STAR-SEQR: Accurate detection and quantification of RNA fusions using NGS data
- Poster Author: Jeff Jasper, Ph.D., Sr. Bioinformaticist, Translational Genomics
We look forward to meeting you in Salt Lake City.