Tailored solutions for small molecule, peptide and proteins
As a key methodology in today’s PK studies, we offer a number of tailored Liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC/MS) services in support of your trial. Our highly experienced staff utilizes leading-edge technology including AB SCIEX™ / Thermo Scientific triple quadrupole mass spectrometers, Thermo Scientific High Resolutions mass spectrometers, and state-of-the-art extraction techniques.
We are one of the few bioanalytical laboratories successfully employing immunoprecipitation techniques and multi-dimensional Liquid chromatography for the quantitation of biotherapeutics, peptides, proteins, and biomarkers. Our team has the experience and knowledge in development and validation of small and mid-size peptides to proteins, fusion proteins and monoclonal antibodies. The development of these assays is followed by method validation and sample analysis consistent with global regulatory requirements and governed by SOPs.
Our LC/MS/MS solutions include:
See our validated bioanalytical methods list.
- Sample analysis for clinical and non-clinical studies (Discovery through Phase IV clinical studies).
- Bioanalysis of small molecule drugs and their metabolites in support of PK investigations.
- GLP compliance in support of FDA, OECD, and MHLW regulations.
- Bioanalytical methods development and validation.
- 96-well sample processing and analysis.
- Multiplex Liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry.
In addition to the solutions we offer, our customers can expect superior service and the highest quality results during routine as well as non-routine projects.
We have multiple sites within the US and Europe to support your study across a large geographical region. Q2
Solutions bioanalytical Liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry capabilities and work in the US are managed from two lab locations - Ithaca, New York which focuses on discovery, preclinical, and clinical bioanalytical services and Indianapolis, Indiana which is home to our ADME services team. In addition, we have a Bioanalaytical lab in Oss, the Netherlands to support Liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry projects in Europe.
Beyond some of the latest chromatography systems our team implements a diverse mix of technologies and processes to deliver timely, high quality results.
- Watson-LIMS® data management and sample tracking
- Linear and 2D barcode tracking
- Integrated Sample Management Services (sampling material assembly, distribution, and tracking)
- Electronic Lab Notebook (Perkin-Elmer)
Our scientists have extensive bioanalytical method development and Liquid chromatography – tandem mass spectrometry expertise to not only meet your analytical needs but to bring insights to the table that enhance the drug development process.
Learn more about our bioanalytical capabilities including our biomarker
and immunoassay services